Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
from "a fit and spicy life" - http://www.afitandspicylife.com/2010/05/18/tuna-puttanesca/
- salt or pepper
- olive oil
- 4 albacore tuna steaks
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced green olives
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- Combine tomatoes, olives, garlic, capers, anchovy paste and lemon juice.
- Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper and cook for two minutes on each side in non stick pan with olive oil. Remove fish from pan and keep warm.
- Add tomato sauce to pan and cook for 4 minutes. Top fish with sauce and serve.