Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is a double do-er, 2 meals out of one. You have the first meal and then you have a different second meal for another night.
- 4 ounces spiral pasta, uncooked
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, water packed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook and drain pasta.
- In large sauce pan cook vegeatbles until tender.
- Drain well and return to pan.
- Drain tuna well and add to vegetables.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce.
- Heat until hot.
- Sever over pasta.
- Mix pasta in with vegetables only if you are not doing part 2.
- Part 2.
- If you would like leftovers for the second meal:.
- Reserve 2 cups of vegetable and tuna mixture.
- refrigerate until the next night.
- Bake 2 or 3 medium baking potatoes till done.
- Reheat tuna mixture and serve over potatoes.
this just hot the spot tonight, it's easy and delicious, I used my own recipe for alfredo sauce (posted here on Food.com) thank you for sharing Karen