Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sounds good to me, one to try soon, now the warmer weather is here!
- 4 small new potatoes, cooked
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 185 g tomato & basil flavored tuna
- salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup natural yoghurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, chopped
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Sauté potatoes and garlic with the oil in a pan for approx 5 minutes or until potatoes are hot and lightly golden.
- Place in a bowl and pour tuna over.
- In a separate bowl mix all dressing ingredients until combined.
- Top with salad greens and drizzle with dressing.