Ailsa of New Zealand's Note:
Would make a lovely lunch for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Beat together eggs and water until blended.
- 3Choose a fry pan suitable to be placed in the oven, heat the butter until it sizzles. Pour in 3/4 of the egg mixture. With an inverted spatula pull cooked portions of egg from the perimeter of the pan to the centre so uncooked egg can reach the hot surface, tilting the pan and moving it as necessary.
- 4Cook until the bottom is just set.
- 5Sprinkle with the tuna, potato, red capsicum and spring onion and heat through.
- 6Pour over remaining egg mixture. Place under the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes until set.
- 7Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna, Potato & Parsley Omelette, 300cals Per Serve
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 240.1 mg
- Sodium 477.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers