Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Would make a lovely lunch for 2.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (185 g) can tuna in water
- 1 cup potato, Cooked & Chopped
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, Chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, Sliced (capsicum)
- Preheat grill.
- Beat together eggs and water until blended.
- Choose a fry pan suitable to be placed in the oven, heat the butter until it sizzles. Pour in 3/4 of the egg mixture. With an inverted spatula pull cooked portions of egg from the perimeter of the pan to the centre so uncooked egg can reach the hot surface, tilting the pan and moving it as necessary.
- Cook until the bottom is just set.
- Sprinkle with the tuna, potato, red capsicum and spring onion and heat through.
- Pour over remaining egg mixture. Place under the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes until set.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.