Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
great with a greek salad and crusty hot bread!!
- 1 kg potato, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 (185 g) cans tuna in water, broken up with a fork
- 1 chili, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shredded basil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon wedge
- sweet chili sauce
- green salad, to serve
- Boil, steam or microwave the potatoes until just tender, drain.
- Mash the potato and combine with the garlic, tuna, chilli, feta, lemon juice, sour cream and basil.
- Season if necessary.
- Form mixture into 8 even patties and dip into the beaten egg.
- The patties should then be rolled in the combined Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and fry patties for 2 minutes on each side until golden and heated through.
- Serve with lemon wedges, sweet chilli sauce and a green salad.