Tuna Potato And Feta Cakes With Fresh Basil
- Boil, steam or microwave the potatoes until just tender, drain.
- Mash the potato and combine with the garlic, tuna, chilli, feta, lemon juice, sour cream and basil.
- Season if necessary.
- Form mixture into 8 even patties and dip into the beaten egg.
- The patties should then be rolled in the combined Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and fry patties for 2 minutes on each side until golden and heated through.
- Serve with lemon wedges, sweet chilli sauce and a green salad.