- 1 can tuna (12 1/2 oz)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- pastry for double-crust pie (biscuits could be substituted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a pie pan with crust; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pie crust and top with the second.
- (If you choose to use biscuits, wait until last few minutes of baking so they won't burn.) Seal and crimp edges.
- Slit the top of crust to vent and bake 45 to 50 minutes at 375.