Recipe by Happyfrog
A real kid pleaser or party food. Eat with anything, snack, meal,lunch you name it!
Top Review by Trish's Dishes
I was looking for an easy meal to make with tuna. The doctor said eat more fish. This was fast and great. I mixed in shredded cheese instead of putting it on top. I couldn't believe how good it turned out. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 cans tuna
- 2 pickles
- mayonnaise, to taste
- salt and pepper
- whole grain bread ("or" what ever you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- chop and dice pickles.
- dice up four rings of onions.
- I use two and half large spoonfulls of mayo to mix.
- dashes of salt and pepper.
- make your normal tuna.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- set oven to 450 degrees F.
- cut the edges off the bread.
- soften bread if hard and push bread into cups of muffin pan.
- next add the tuna mixture,sprinkle with cheese.
- let bake for 10-15 minutes.