Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A real kid pleaser or party food. Eat with anything, snack, meal,lunch you name it!
Make and share this Tuna pockets recipe from Food.com.
- chop and dice pickles.
- dice up four rings of onions.
- I use two and half large spoonfulls of mayo to mix.
- dashes of salt and pepper.
- make your normal tuna.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- set oven to 450 degrees F.
- cut the edges off the bread.
- soften bread if hard and push bread into cups of muffin pan.
- next add the tuna mixture,sprinkle with cheese.
- let bake for 10-15 minutes.
I was looking for an easy meal to make with tuna. The doctor said eat more fish. This was fast and great. I mixed in shredded cheese instead of putting it on top. I couldn't believe how good it turned out. Thanks for sharing.
Substituted capers for onions, it was a very good recipie! Thanks alot!
These were easy. I made them for lunch for DS#4 and myself. They are a "different" version of grilled tuna sandwiches - which we love by the way. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.