Recipe by Runnergirl19
Was in a hurry last night and came up with this for dinner. It was a pretty good one person meal. Is relatively low-fat as well, since pita bread is fat-free and I didn't add any mayo to the tuna and used fat-free cooking spray
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 1 can tuna fish
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers or 2 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- mustard, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Split pita in half so that you have two rounds.
- Spray outside of both rounds with cooking spray.
- Place spray side down on broiler pan.
- On one round spread drained tuna.
- Squirt mustard on it to taste.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut up cheese and place on top of tuna.
- Put onions and peppers on top.
- Spray inside of second round with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cut into 4-6 wedges.
- Put pizza and chips on broiler pan.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes unil cheese is melted and chips are crispy.