Was in a hurry last night and came up with this for dinner. It was a pretty good one person meal. Is relatively low-fat as well, since pita bread is fat-free and I didn't add any mayo to the tuna and used fat-free cooking spray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split pita in half so that you have two rounds.
- 2Spray outside of both rounds with cooking spray.
- 3Place spray side down on broiler pan.
- 4On one round spread drained tuna.
- 5Squirt mustard on it to taste.
- 6Sprinkle on garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Cut up cheese and place on top of tuna.
- 8Put onions and peppers on top.
- 9Spray inside of second round with cooking spray.
- 10Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 11Cut into 4-6 wedges.
- 12Put pizza and chips on broiler pan.
- 13Broil for 5-10 minutes unil cheese is melted and chips are crispy.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Pizza with garlic chips
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 586.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: