Recipe by Michelle Venturini
I had all ingredients on hand and wondered what they would taste like together. Very tasty!
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) can pimientos, drained and chopped in food processor
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped in food processor
- salt and pepper
- 10 crepes, about
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir tuna, pimientos, peanuts, salt& pepper in medium sized bowl.
- Place spoonful of mixture on one crepe, roll and set on a serving dish.
- Repeat until mixture is gone.
- Cover crepes with gravy.
- Heat in oven or microwave as desired.
- Warm milk in saucepan, add butter and salt.
- Then add flour, stirring constantly with an egg-beater.
- Depending on how you like your gravy, add more milk or less for desired consistency.