Michelle Venturini's Note:
I had all ingredients on hand and wondered what they would taste like together. Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) can pimientos, drained and chopped in food processor
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped in food processor
- salt and pepper
- 10 crepes, about
- 1Stir tuna, pimientos, peanuts, salt& pepper in medium sized bowl.
- 2Place spoonful of mixture on one crepe, roll and set on a serving dish.
- 3Repeat until mixture is gone.
- 4Cover crepes with gravy.
- 5Heat in oven or microwave as desired.
- 6Warm milk in saucepan, add butter and salt.
- 7Then add flour, stirring constantly with an egg-beater.
- 8Depending on how you like your gravy, add more milk or less for desired consistency.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Pimiento Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: