Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had all ingredients on hand and wondered what they would taste like together. Very tasty!
Make and share this Tuna Pimiento Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Stir tuna, pimientos, peanuts, salt& pepper in medium sized bowl.
- Place spoonful of mixture on one crepe, roll and set on a serving dish.
- Repeat until mixture is gone.
- Cover crepes with gravy.
- Heat in oven or microwave as desired.
- Warm milk in saucepan, add butter and salt.
- Then add flour, stirring constantly with an egg-beater.
- Depending on how you like your gravy, add more milk or less for desired consistency.