- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rice and margarine in a small Dutch oven.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until rice is transparent.
- Add green onions, and cook 1 minute or until tender.
- Stir in water.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Add Oriental vegetables.
- Continue to cook over low heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Fold in tuna and soy sauce.
- Serve hot.