1 hr 15 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a delicious and healthy comfort food casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2With nonstick cooking spray, coat bottom of 9x13 casserole dish.
- 3In a large pot over high heat, thaw pierogies in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- 4Drain; place in prepared dish.
- 5In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- 6Add celery and onion; saute about 5 minutes, or until onions are softened.
- 7Remove from heat; add tuna, soup and mayonnaise, stir until well mixed.
- 8Spoon tuna mixture over pierogies in dish; place cheese on top.
- 9Bake uncovered 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Pierogi Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 427.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup