Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A curried fish pie which is slightly different what you have had before, it’s also a great way for you and your family to get their omega 3’s.
- 370 g tuna, in spring water
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1 teaspoon rice bran oil
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon curry paste (approx. more if required)
- 12 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat oil in saucepan, add curry paste & flour, slowly mix in milk and cook on a medium heat for approx 5 minutes Remove from heat.
- Add grated carrot & spring onions and add in Sealord Tuna.
- Layer 3 sheets of film pasty, spraying each with oil. Foil in half.
- Add 1/4 of the mixture to the pastry sheet. Fold pasty to close pies.
- Repeat the last to steps to make 4 pies.
- Brush top w/ milk & sprinkle w/ sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180c for approx 30-40 minutes.