Recipe by lauralie41
Another great recipe I found on Betty Crocker's website. Celery seed is wonderful in tuna salad and the addition of coleslaw dressing will add a little zip. A nice "lunch on the go" sandwich.
- 1 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1 large carrot, shredded (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed, if desired
- 4 pita breads, cut in half to form pockets (6 inches in diameter)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size bowl add drained tuna, shredded carrots, sweet pickle relish, coleslaw dressing and celery seed if using, mix together well.
- Into sliced and halved pita bread spoon the tuna mixtue. Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled and serve.