Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good tuna pasta salad. I came up with this recipe for my finicky friend who will not eat cooked or raw vegetables. And for those of you who do not like vegetables either, this recipe is for you.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (16 ounce) penne pasta
- 4 -6 hard-boiled eggs, cut up into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl,combine all ingredients except pasta and cheese,mix well to blend.
- Cook Rinse and drain pasta.
- Add pasta and cheese to the mayonnaise mixture,stir well.
- Cover place in fridge,chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- TIP: You can add almost anything to this salad and it taste good.