Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A slightly different version of the old stand-by tuna casserole. A quick, cheap, tasty meal.
Make and share this Tuna, Pea, and Brown Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs evenly over the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Transfer the tuna-rice mixture into the casserole dish and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.