Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Low fat high protein tuna patties. If you dont like tuna, well give this a try! Simple recipe for 2
- 6 ounces canned tuna
- 1 whole eggs (lower in fat) or 3 egg whites (lower in fat)
- 1⁄4 cup raw oats (I use quaker oats)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
pico de gallo
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- For the patties.
- Drain tuna well (too much water will make the patties crumbly)! add egg,taco seasoning and slowly add the oats until it becomes a formable consistency. Form into 2 patties and pan fry in olive oil until golden brown.
- For the pico de gallo.
- dice all ingredient and mix together.
- put pico de gallo over the patties and enjoy.