1/1 Photo of Tuna Patties Burgers Cakes.....something like that
princess buttercup's Note:
kinda like crab cakes. quick and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine stuffing and seasoning packs (if separate) in a large bowl.
- 2using a fork, thoroughly mix/mash together all ingredients (except oil).
- 3shape into patties (I use my ice cream scoop and flatten the scoops into patties) fry in a pan of hot oil until golden on each side (about 5 minutes).
- 4serve with cocktail, tarter, or dill sauce.
- 5or put on a bun and have it your way!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Patties Burgers Cakes.....something like that
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 357.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: