Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
kinda like crab cakes. quick and easy
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna (drained, but not squeezed dry)
- 1 package seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- oil, to fry in
- combine stuffing and seasoning packs (if separate) in a large bowl.
- using a fork, thoroughly mix/mash together all ingredients (except oil).
- shape into patties (I use my ice cream scoop and flatten the scoops into patties) fry in a pan of hot oil until golden on each side (about 5 minutes).
- serve with cocktail, tarter, or dill sauce.
- or put on a bun and have it your way!
These were so delicious. The flavor of the stuffing mix really makes them special. They fried to a deliciate crisp. My husband put his on toasted buns with mayo. The kids and I dipped ours in honey-mustard sauce and chili sauce. Vewy, vewy good. Thanks pb.
These were delicious! I halved the recipe and added onion powder, black pepper, and a dash of sweet chili sauce. I ate the patties in a pita pocket along with more sweet chili sauce!
Quick and easy!!! I made mine on the Foreman Grill and they turned out great. Thanks for posting!