kinda like crab cakes. quick and easy
Make and share this Tuna Patties Burgers Cakes.....something like that recipe from Food.com.
- combine stuffing and seasoning packs (if separate) in a large bowl.
- using a fork, thoroughly mix/mash together all ingredients (except oil).
- shape into patties (I use my ice cream scoop and flatten the scoops into patties) fry in a pan of hot oil until golden on each side (about 5 minutes).
- serve with cocktail, tarter, or dill sauce.
- or put on a bun and have it your way!