Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh these are so good, my daughter is on a feeding tube, and a very picky eater, loves them.. She is a fan of Sponge Bob so we called them crabby patties.. They are so easy and fun to make. This was a delicious dinner.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 lemon
- Mix eggs, mayo, old bay, pepper, worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Add breadcrumbs.
- Add tuna (drained).
- Shape into patties and roll in reserved bread crumbs.
- Place in a greased dish.
- Brush tops of patties with melted butter w/ fresh lemon squeezed in it.
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes.
- Broil each side on high for 2-3 minutes.
A family favorite. These are wonderful. Easy to make. Tasty. We use on hamburger buns with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Kids love them. (even my "I hate fish" kid.