Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These things are delicious, easy and quick. What more could you ask for?
Make and share this Tuna Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package turkey stuffing mix
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Combine all ingredients (except butter and oil) in a large bowl. Mix well. Melt butter in a heavy frying pan, or an electric skillet set to 350 degrees.
- Form 8 patties, and fry for about 4 minutes per side, until golden brown. (I use an ice-cream scoop to make equal sized portions, drop them directly into the pan, then flatten with a spatula.).
- These are really wonderful! Enjoy!
We enjoyed these for supper on soft burger buns with mayo, lettuce and tomato slices. Our only complaint was that the mixture was very soft, and didn't hold together well in the skillet. Next time, I'll add more stuffing mix, or bread crumbs.