Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Miss Homemade. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- 6 ounces tuna
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 3 small homemade sweet pickles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon homemade Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash homemade hot sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup homemade mayonnaise
- fresh fresh curly-leaf parsley
- Combine ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until it becomes a stiff paste; approximately two minutes. Line a three cup mold or bowl with saran wrap and pack in pate mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Unmold and place on a serving plate and garnish with parsley. Serve with crackers or melba toast. This easy cold appetizer recipe is an excellent choice.