1/2 Photos of Tuna pasta with lemon cream sauce
A nice quick meal I found in a magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (300 g) packet pasta, shape is your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 lemon, juice and rind of
- 1/2 cup cream (I used reduced fat)
- 1 (425 g) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1Cook your pasta according to directions, drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- 2Return the pasta and cooking water to the saucepan and set aside.
- 3Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 4Add the flour.
- 5Cook, stirring for 30 seconds, then remmove from the heat.
- 6Slowly add the lemon juice, stirring and bring to the boil over medium heat.
- 7Allow to cool a little, then add the cream.
- 8Add the cream mixture, tuna, olives, capers, parsley, 3/4 of the lemon rind, and salt and pepper to the pasta.
- 9Toss over a low heat until well combined.
- 10Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining lemon rind.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna pasta with lemon cream sauce
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1158.5
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 147.0 mg
- Sodium 535.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 71.5 g