Recipe by NaomiW
A great summer recipe that's simple to prepare. Serve with a green salad for lunch or dinner.
Top Review by VegSocialWorker
This was a nice dish to make on a hot day. I am really happy to have a light way to prepare tuna. I thought that the taste was a little bit bland, so next time I will add more basil and something else- but not sure what- just to make it more of a "wow" dish. I love this idea, however, and will make again for sure. Thanks for posting this recipe!
- 500 g pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (preferably extra virgin, as it has a better flavour)
- 1 (185 g) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup canned artichoke heart
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 teaspoon chili, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- parmesan cheese, to taste.