Recipe by grandme26
A fast easy Tuna Salad for a hot day. I wanted a pasta salad so just threw what I had on hand together and this is it. I couldn't stop eating it. It is so good.
- 6 ounces tuna in water
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon other sugar substitute, to taste
- 4 ounces pasta, cooked,rinsed and cooled
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta.
- Drain, rinse and cool and set aside.
- Slice tomatoes, cucumber and green onions.
- Mix together Tuna, Green Onions, Lemon Juice, Splenda and Miracle Whip.
- Divide Lettuce onto two plates.
- Divide Tuna mixture and place on bed of lettuce on each plate.
- Divide tomato and cucumbers and place on plates, alternating slices.