Recipe by Jetsharp
This is the Tuna Pasta Salad like my Mom used to make.
Top Review by Susie D
This made very generous servings and was tasty to boot. I added diced purple onion, chopped pimentos, and fresh parsley. I thought the use of a vingarette/ mayo combo was different and made for an easy lunch. Made for Pick A chef Spring 2014.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons kraft classic herb signature salad dressing (or your favourite vinegar based dressing)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta, let cool for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, add pasta, tuna and spices, stir until tuna and seasonings are distributed evenly.
- Add salad dressing and Miracle whip, stir until mixed well.
- Let sit in fridge for a few hours prior to eating for best taste.