Recipe by Pesto lover
I love this salad for a light lunch or as one of the salads when I have a buffet-type meal. Any kind of tuna works well, but I usually use light tuna in oil for this recipe. Light mayonnaise can be used for this recipe. It tastes best when made ahead.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Yummy! Loved the sweet crunch of the apple (I used honeycrisp) and the fresh flavor from the dill. I had no celery seed, so I used a little celery seed and regular salt. This is a keeper for sure. Thanx!
- 8 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna
- 3 eggs, hard-cooked, diced
- 1 small apple, I use Granny Smith, diced finely
- 1 celery rib, diced finely
- 3 green onions, use all, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely cut
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- black pepper