I like this tuna/pasta salad because it has broccoli in it instead of the usual peas.
Make and share this Tuna Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups mayonnaise (I use half of each) or 2 cups salad dressing (I use half of each)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 18 ounces light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups corkscrew macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
- Mix mayo (or salad dressing), dill weed, pepper, and paprika in a large bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir together to mix well. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.