1/1 Photo of Tuna Pasta Primavera
Vino Girl's Note:
From Weight Watchers "5 Ingredient 15 Minute" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup English pea, frozen
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained and coarsely flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain but reserve 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- 2While pasta cooks, combine asparagus and peas in a steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam 3-4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Drain.
- 3Combine steamed vegetables, onions, salt, and oil in a large bowl.
- 4Add pasta, pasta cooking water, tomato, and lemon juice; toss well.
- 5Add tuna; toss.
- 6Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Pasta Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 440.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g