Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is delicious and a very quick meal for busy family's. I received this in a Cambell's soup flyer and decided to try it and it's wonderful. You can make this dish low fat by using reduced fat cheeses and half fat soup.
- 3 cups of uncooked rotini pasta
- 3 cups water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of white flaked tuna
- 3⁄4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Put the water and rotini in a pot and cook until just tender.
- Do Not drain the water once cooked.
- Add cream of mushroom soup to the water and pasta.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2 quart oven safe baking dish.
- Drain the tuna and mix in with the pasta gently.
- Sprinkle both cheese on top.
- Mix together the melted butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes and serve.