Recipe by what's cookin good lokkin
This is a recipe for delicious tuna pasta. I make and eat this recipe a couple of times a month. It is quick, easy, affordable, and simply tastes great.
- 1 (32 ounce) baglarge elbow macaroni
- 6 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 red onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) jar sweet pickle relish
- mayonnaise (Light Mayo If Desired)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- This recipe makes a lot. If you are feeding an army, great. If not, you can cut ingredients in half.
- Boil macaroni according to directions.
- While preparing macaroni, prepare other ingredients.
- Slice celery, chop onion, slice the cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
- When macaroni is finished, place in BIG bowl.
- Start off using about half of the macaroni and add more as desired.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients along with salt and pepper.
- Now this recipe calls for a lot of mayo so you might want to use light mayo. I use a lot of relish because it makes it really sweet. The good thing about this recipe is that you can tweek it to make it taste the way you like. ENJOY!