Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This kid friendly tuna bake is easy to make. I had my 3 year old help make the topping and he thought it was delicious!
- 200 g large spiral pasta
- 300 g chunk tuna
- 420 g condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
For the crunchy topping
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until al dente(firm to bite). Drain and rinse through cold water.
- Stir Condensed Cream of Celery soup through pasta. Carefully fold in tuna chunks, cheese and parsley.
- Pour into oven proof dish. Sprinkle topping on top.
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius on fan bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden.
- Serve with grilled tomatoes and tossed salad. Enjoy!
This is absolutely delicious. I love the addition of cheese to the pasta mix; it made it so gooey and yummy. I used a little more soup, but everything else I did exactly as written. And my son LOVED the crushed corn chips on the top -- he couldn't wait to finish his first serving so he could have another plate with more chips on the top. Thanks for this great new recipe we can add to our collection!