Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy meal using ingredients you are bound to have in your store cupboard
- 200 g pasta, shapes
- 1 (295 g) cancampbells condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 200 ml milk
- 1⁄2 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 200 g canned tuna, drained
- 100 g cheese, grated
- 1 (200 g) can sweetcorn, drained (optional)
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, drain.
- stir in soup milk onions tuna and sweetcorn if using, and heat through stirring regularly.
- transfer to a 1.2 lt (2 pint) flame proof dish, top with cheese and grill until golden.