Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this from a website I haven't tried it yet but sounds very simple!
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 (19 ounce) can plum tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water or 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 onion, diced
- olive oil (to good consistency)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add the tuna and oregano and stir.
- Blend the tomatoes until you have a paste.
- Add tomato mush to the pan and stir.
- Stir into pasta and serve.