Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
An interesting twist on the very popular cheese ball. From "Holiday Cookbook: Favorite Recipes by Assemblies of God Women".
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna fish, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- chopped nuts
- chopped parsley
- Drain tuna. Soften cream cheese. Combine tuna, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt and liquid smoke.
- Mix well;chill for several hours.
- Shape tuna mixture into ball;roll in nuts and parsley.
- Serve with assorted crackers.