- 3⁄4 cup kalamata olive
- 2 garlic cloves
- lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons rosemary
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in olive oil
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 slices jarlsberg cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat skillet or oven top grill over medium heat.
- In a bowl combine kalamata olives, chopped garlic, lemon zest, rosemary, and tuna.
- coat each side of whole wheat bread with olive oil. Spread tuna mixture on slice of bread. Top with jarlsberg cheese and other slice of bread. Heat sandwich on each side for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.