Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 236.59 ml panko breadcrumbs (dried bread crumbs)
- 184.27 g can tuna (drained)
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml minced garlic paste
- 2.46 ml dill weed
- 59.14 ml finely cut scallion top
- 29.58 ml finely snipped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml wasabi
- 14.78 ml horseradish
- 29.58 ml finely snipped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml capers
- Thoroughly combine mayonnaise, wasabi, horseradish, parsley, and capers in a bowl with lid.
- Place in refrigerator.
- Mix panko, tuna, egg, mustard, garlic, dill weed, scallion, and basil until smooth.
- Form six small pabucas.
- Sauté pabucas in olive oil in frying pan on medium low heat until golden-brown.
- Place pabucas on serving dish and spoon on sauce.
These were really yummy and I love the sauce that goes with them. I can't believe you use panko flakes, I discovered these a few years back and think they are awesome, I don't see to many people using them, they give such a lovely crispness to anything. The patties were lovely and moist and topped with that sauce just perfect. I did find I needed 2 eggs to bind, but that could just be because my eggs were a smaller weight. They are so quick and easy to make which I love. My whole family gave them a big thumbs up and we will definitely make these often. They are so easy to make and would make a great light lunch just served by themselves. I served mine over a pea and asparagus puree, just wonderful. Thanks for sharing.