Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great one dish meal. My mom used to make this a lot for us kids, and even though I am not a fish lover, I must say I do enjoy this casserole.
- 1 (10 ounce) can salmon or 1 (10 ounce) can tuna (approximate on the ounce can, just a small can of salmon)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 8 -10 soda crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced (optional)
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- Cook pasta, then add remaining ingredients.
- Put in oven for 1/2- 3/4 hour at 350 degrees.
Very good tasting. I only added a little salt at the dinner table. It was so good it didn't last very long:) I like that it has simple ingredients that I usually have in my pantry. It did not take long to cook and I think it may be the simplest meal that I have ever made! This is definately one of those successful need something quick and different recipes!Thanks for posting!
Very easy to prepare. Next time will add some spices or maybe some cheese for flavour.