1/2 Photos of Tuna or Salmon Cakes
An easy to make Kraft tuna cake recipe. We served these tasty patties on toasted kaiser rolls with sliced tomatoes and lettuce. As suggested by reviewer, chill in refrigerator before frying (optional). You could also dip the patties in breadcrumbs just before frying too. Also good with a side of creamed corn or creamed peas and french fries. You can make these fish cakes with red sockeye salmon too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 3Heat a large nonstick skillet, sprayed with cooking spray, on medium heat.
- 4For each tuna cake, shape 1/2 cup lightly packed tuna mixture into a patty.
- 5Add patties to the skillet in batches.
- 6Cook for three minutes on each side until golden brown on both sides, turning carefully.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna or Salmon Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 671.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g