An easy to make Kraft tuna cake recipe. We served these tasty patties on toasted kaiser rolls with sliced tomatoes and lettuce. As suggested by reviewer, chill in refrigerator before frying (optional). You could also dip the patties in breadcrumbs just before frying too. Also good with a side of creamed corn or creamed peas and french fries. You can make these fish cakes with red sockeye salmon too.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, sprayed with cooking spray, on medium heat.
- For each tuna cake, shape 1/2 cup lightly packed tuna mixture into a patty.
- Add patties to the skillet in batches.
- Cook for three minutes on each side until golden brown on both sides, turning carefully.