Recipe by Dee514
A quick, different (not onion) dip...which can be made a day ahead of time. My teens like the leftovers (if there are any) as a "sandwich filling". If you prepare it a day ahead of time, use fewer seasonings (salt, pepper, horseradish, Worcestershire, etc.) and adjust seasonings to your taste before serving.
Top Review by Latchy
a very good recipe in which I used Tuna. I started off with 2 teaspoons of horseradish but ended up with the 4 teaspoons. This will be a keeper for me but I am going to try using wasabi instead of horseradish next time. I don't think my horseradish had enough oomph, probably the brand.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canwater packed tuna, drained and flaked (or Crab meat)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion (or more to taste)
- 2 -4 teaspoons horseradish (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper (black or white)
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce or 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)