Recipe by Sharon123
A tip top way to serve the humble tuna!
Top Review by Epi Curious
This is the tuna salad from my childhood also. It tastes great after chilling in the fridge a few hours. Love the eggs in this. Like breezermom, I use regular yellow mustard. I also add a dash of either Old Bay or lemon pepper seasoning and some sweet pickle relish. This one is a keeper.
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted