This is so rich and delicious! A tasty unique way to get more fish in your diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup cooked tuna (canned works great)
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 1/2 small onion, sliced and carmelized
- 1 -2 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- butter, for cooking omelet
- other cheese (grated) (optional)
- black olives (sliced or chopped) (optional)
- dill or other herbs (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- onion powder (optional)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- 1Mix tuna with mayo as you would for a sandwich.
- 2Beat eggs with milk in a small bowl.
- 3Melt butter in omelet pan then add egg mixture.
- 4Prepare omelet as usual, lifting the edges to allow liquid to run underneath for even cooking.
- 5When eggs are set to desired preference, place tuna mixture, onions, cream cheese (in small blobs or thin slices) on one half of eggs.
- 6Add options at this time, or save for garnish.
- 7Fold omelet.
- 8Cover and remove from heat and allow to stand until cheese is soft and filling is warm.
- 9You may also warm tuna filling in microwave before adding it, or skip folding your omelet and place under broiler.
- 10Garnish and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Omelet With Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 472.2 mg
- Sodium 194.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: