- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cans tuna (drained)
- 1 medium red pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, drain.
- Mix noodles, tuna, red pepper, mushrooms, sour cream, milk, chives, salt and pepper in ungreased 2 quart casserole or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and margarine; sprinkle over tuna mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.