Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is really easy and pretty quick to make
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna, drained
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- pepper (to taste)
- hot cooked egg noodles
- grated romano cheese (optional) or parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine first three ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in sour cream and pepper. Heat but do not boil.
- Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles.
- Serve with grated Romano or Parmesan cheese if desired.
This was so easy to make! I used fresh mushrooms (that's all I had) and I added a cup of frozen peas. Its a lot like the tuna noodle casserole my mom used to make when I was little, but so much faster to make. I added 1/2 cup of light sour cream, but I think next time I will cut that down just because I'm not that fond of sour cream. Great, quick weeknight meal!