- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup peas (frozen or canned)
- potato chips, crushed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients. Measure out 1/3 cup (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518).
- Ina skillet, combine water, measured mix, cheese, tuna, peas and noodles. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Top with crushed potato chips, if desired.
- Serve immediately.