Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is something I have been making for years for my family. Taking the fixins of a tuna sandwich and combining with pasta makes for a great lunch or side dish. Serve cold. My boys always ask for "tuna-noodle"
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (add more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons dill relish or 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup celery, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in a 5 quart pan and cook egg noodles to al dente.
- Drain and let cool. (I refrigerate while preparing the rest)
- Drain Tuna and combine with onion, celery mayonnaise, dill pickle relish add chopped boiled eggs. Mix well.
- Add season salt and ground pepper and mix well.
- Taste. Add more seasoning or mayonnaise to your liking.
- Best if chilled for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold.