1/3 Photos of Tuna-Noodle Salad My Way
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is something I have been making for years for my family. Taking the fixins of a tuna sandwich and combining with pasta makes for a great lunch or side dish. Serve cold. My boys always ask for "tuna-noodle"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (add more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons dill relish or 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1Boil water in a 5 quart pan and cook egg noodles to al dente.
- 2Drain and let cool. (I refrigerate while preparing the rest)
- 3Drain Tuna and combine with onion, celery mayonnaise, dill pickle relish add chopped boiled eggs. Mix well.
- 4Add season salt and ground pepper and mix well.
- 5Taste. Add more seasoning or mayonnaise to your liking.
- 6Best if chilled for at least 1 hour.
- 7Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna-Noodle Salad My Way
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 325.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: