Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This salad is great as a side dish or by itself! Great for picnics and special occasions as well. This dish is so simple yet so good. This has to be one of my favorites! I estimated on the amount of seasonings and miracle whip i usually just add it to taste. So make sure you taste it before chilling and add more if you would like!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 (16 ounce) box elbow macaroni (bow ties for special occasions)
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip (add more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 lb) bag baby carrots
- 1 cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup assorted cubed cheese (optional)
- Prepare noodles to box directions.
- Drain and let cool.
- Drain Tuna and add to noodles.
- Add onion, celery (optional), and Miracle Whip. Mix well.
- Add season salt and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Taste. Add more seasoning or miracle whip to your liking.
- Arrange salad in a decorative bowl or dish.
- Level the top.
- Arrange carrots on top (I usually do a flower shape -- be creative!).
- Let chill in fridge for approximately 20 minutes for best results!
- Sometimes I will add cubed cheese for a change.
- Either mix in salad or arrange on top with carrots.